CBD is everywhere nowadays, and for a good reason. It is finally legal just about everywhere you go, is a huge help to people that suffer from ailments relating to physical pain, anxiety, and stress, and can be purchased online plus shipped safely to customers' doorsteps.
Users of CBD oils have extolled its virtues, discussing its help with common pains like headaches and cramps due to menstruation all the way to more difficult issues like insomnia or pain from accidents that happened years ago.
But with this legalization and ready availability came an influx of brands, some good, some not so good. Customers may not know who to trust and who they can turn to in the world of CBD.
This is where we come in. We have decided to do a roundup based on our research and customer reviews about the best CBD oil out there. You will find the best brands here, all of which are great for people just starting out.
Top 5 CBD Oil Brands:
1. FAB CBD Oil – Top-Quality and Editor’s Pick
2. Cheef Botanicals – Most Affordable
3. CBDistillery – Pure Cannabidiol Oil
4. NuLeaf Naturals – Most Potent Full Spectrum
5. Joy Organics – Best Broad Spectrum
How We Came Up with The List?
In order to put this article together, we made a list of all CBD oil brands popular with consumers. Because of the spike in popularity of CBD, the list ended up being lengthy.
So, at that point, we had to cut it down. We then looked at what customers said, how the companies grew and processed their hemp, and what third party tests said about the final products created by these brands.
Once those results were compiled, we decided to cross off names one by one until we were left with five great names we felt confident displaying in our final article draft.
After that, we consulted with experts on CBD oils, influencers in the niche, actual customers, and journalists about hemp and cannabis culture to add to this article.
Criteria We Used To Choose The Best CBD Companies
When we started to cut down the lengthy list of CBD oil companies, we examined the products and the brand’s stance on:
• Sources of hemp used in production
• How effective the CBD oil blends were at relieving issues related to pain, mental health like anxiety, discomfort, and other ailments
• If the processing facilities were clean, sanitary, and up to FDA standards
• Brand reputation and customer opinion
• THC levels once the CBD oil was bottled and put on the shelf
• If the CBD oil is isolate, broad-spectrum or full spectrum
• Lab tests and if they were readily posted on the websites for customers to view
• Education of the brand- did they have a separate page on their site devoted to educating consumers about why CBD oil matters, why it is safe, why it is a good choice, etc.
• Dosing instructions and advice for customers- was this offered?
As a result, only a few companies met our guidelines, and we would like to discuss them now- let’s get into it.
Top 5 Best CBD Companies [Full Reviews]
#1. FABCBD: Top-Quality and Editor’s Pick
• Voted the best CBD oil for pain by West Word
• Sold in potency ranging from 300mg to 2400mg
• 5 oil flavors
• 30-day product guarantee
FAB CBD has really carved out its space in the world of CBD thanks to it being the safest, best quality, and nicely priced CBD oil we’ve ever seen. They are a new company, relatively speaking, but they are well liked by customers and CBD aficionados.
The company has vast experience in the wellness industry. You combine this with the high level of customer service offered by the company, its transparent ways of doing business, and its constant lab testing, and it’s no surprise why people love it so much, especially when it comes to dealing stress, anxiety or even depression.
By keeping the customer first, FAB CBD has really outdone itself in terms of farming. By understanding that the customer expects quality hemp, they have continuously improved their methods of farming AND kept it organic, plus they utilize modern and safe manufacturing methods.
In turn, customers get the safe, vegan, GMO free, and potent CBD oil they look forward to, now and always. You can visit cannabis herald to read the full Fab CBD review.
Notable Highlights of FABCBD:
• Hemp sourced from: Colorado, USA
• Extract type- Full Spectrum Blend
• Flavors- citrus, berry, natural, vanilla, mint
• Ingredients- Terpenes, natural flavor, cannabinoid blend, organically grown hemp extract, MCT oil. It should also be noted that hemp derived THC may be present in trace amounts, at the federally regulated level of .3% or less
• Proverde Laboratories does the testing
• Shipping: Anything above $89 gets free shipping
• Website is modern, easy to navigate, easy on the eyes
• Latest Fab CBD coupons here
=> Visit the Official Website of FABCBD for the Best Discount
• 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
• Only Natural Flavor
• 4 potencies: 300 to 3000mg
• All-natural ingredients
Cheef Botanicals is revered by people in the CBD community thanks to how reliable it is and how transparent they are with everything. It’s also worth noting that their products are dairy free, gluten free, and organic, plus non-GMO.
They were started in the Golden State (California) by cannabis lovers who boast 25 years of experience in wellness and organic food. Cheef grows the hemp on Colorado farms where the farmers are licensed and experienced in the growth of hemp.
The ingredients are sourced naturally, and isolated using current manufacturing practices. The flavors used in the flavored oils are also sourced from natural means.
The products are all tested using independent laboratories in a manner that is cruelty free. No animals are used at all from start to finish in the manufacturing or testing parts of the CBD oil creation.
Aside from oils, other great products like gummies and cannabis flowers are also for sale.
Notable Highlights of Cheef Botanicals:
• Hemp is sourced from Colorado, USA
• Extract type is full spectrum cannabinoid hemp extract
• Flavor: Natural flavor only
• Ingredients: Only hemp seed oil and full spectrum hemp extract included in the blend
• Lab testing group: CannaSafe
• Shipping: Totally free, processed 2 business days or less
• Refunds: 30-day money back guarantee
• Website: Easy to use and colorful website that’s easy on the eyes, easy to navigate, heaps of helpful information about CBD, cannabis, dosing and products
=> Visit the Official Website of Cheef Botanicals for the Best Discount
#3. CBDistillery – Pure Cannabidiol Oil
• Natural flavor only
• Potencies ranging from 500 to 5000mg
• Full Spectrum and Isolate oils for sale
• Plenty of tinctures to pick from
CBDistillery is a reliable, safe and well-priced brand. A group of Colorado natives got together and in 2016 decided it was their year to start a business. They wanted to ensure access to CBD could be enjoyed by all. So, they began their work and started crafting quality CBD products made of industrial hemp.
The website is sort of utilitarian in nature, but does a great job reaching out to customers in the way it provides mountains of information about the benefits, uses, research and truth when it comes to CBD.
They are a company known for transparency. They tell you everything about their processes. Information about their farming, manufacturing and extraction process is all at your fingertips. You can send questions their way and expect a response back in a timely manner.
The company’s motto is, “Hemp Derived CBD Products Easily Accessible To All.” This is evidenced by their fair pricing models and no-nonsense offerings. All products are clearly labeled with information about what that product is used for- for instance, Sleep and Relax oils have graphics on the label that pertain to its use (a moon for Sleep, a happy brain with Relax).
They are the pioneers of the CBDMovement, their brand’s mission to provide CBD everywhere a person seeking wellness might look. You can not only buy this stuff online, but you might also see it for sale at your local spa, gym, health food store or restaurant; anywhere, really!
The extraction method used by CBDistillery is CO2. They also make use of NON-GMO growing practices and are organic farmers. The end result is products that are pure, potent, safe, and free of synthetic ingredients or pesticides. Everything is third-party tested, and results are easily accessible so you can verify for yourself their purity.
CBD oils offered by CBDistillery are sold in three varieties. You can purchase Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, or THC-FreePure CBD Oil Tincture.
Like any great company, these people pride themselves on customers coming first. They respect their client base and as such continue to manufacture their CBD responsibly, organically, and ethically. Check out this review of CBDistillery to know about this leading brand.
Notable Highlights About CBDistillery:
• Source of hemp- Colorado, USA
• Extract types include broad spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, and THC Free Pure CBD Oil Tincture
• Flavors- natural for the THC Free Pure CBD Oil Tincture, Natural for the Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, and Citrus for the broad-spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
• Ingredients: Only MCT (fractionated coconut oil) and the aerial parts of the hemp plant- that’s it
• Lab Testing: Botanacor and ProVerde provide testing services to CBDistillery for their THC Free Pure CBD Oil and Full Spectrum CBD Oil, respectively
• Shipping: Free ship on all USA orders
• Returns: 60-day satisfaction guarantee, also can get refunded for a first-time purchase of ANY item
• No returns required to get refunds or exchanges
• Only applies to things you buy from their website (so, won’t apply if you buy at a gym/health store, etc.)
• Company asks you to try the goods for two weeks, if it doesn’t work out you can fill out a money back guarantee form and request money back
• Good discount codes every week at Cannabis Herald.
• Website: Easy to navigate, clean, nice colors, easy on the eyes, tons of great info on products, cannabis and CBD as a whole, and industry info present as well
=> Visit the Official Website of CBDistillery for the Best Discount
#4. Nuleaf Naturals – Most Potent Full Spectrum
• All-natural ingredients
• Only 1 flavor
• Potency ranges from 240mg to 4850mg
NuLeaf Naturals is one of the OG’s of the CBD world, if you will. They focus all their energy into developing, improving and crafting only the best CBD oil tinctures. They started in 2014 which is not so long ago, but longer than some other companies out there.
It was this year that industrial hemp growing became legal. So, NuLeaf decided to get in on the ground floor. They set to work growing and starting a potent and pure formulation of CBD using genetic engineering, hemp grown organically, and manufacturing processes that are current and safe.
All of the tinctures you find at NuLeaf naturals are full spectrum. They are tested using third party labs, and are free of synthetics, preservatives, or additives. They are free of solvents, pesticides, and are extracted using the CO2 method.
NuLeaf Naturals is sold online and at retail shops; check your local wellness store next time you’re in for a visit.
All of NuLeaf Naturals goods may be bought in varying sizes. There’s 5ml, 15ml, 30ml, 50ml, and 1000ml. They all contain the same potency of 50mg per ml. You can get single bottles or three packs, even six-packs are available.
It’s a great choice for those of you that know you need it and would like to stock up and save.
Notable Highlights About Nuleaf Naturals:
• Hemp is sourced from Colorado, USA
• Extract type is full spectrum hemp
• Natural flavor only
• Ingredients are organic hemp oil, certified by the USDA and full spectrum hemp extract
• Lab testing is done by ProVerde Labs
• Shipping is quick and free, done by USPS Priority Mail in the USA. Express shipping available.
• Latest Nuleaf Naturals coupons here.
• Refunds/Returns- 30-day full refund on products that are unused, new and unopened. Products that are damaged, defective or incorrect, the company covers your shipping charges. You can also exchange your goods if your product is defective, incorrect or damaged upon delivery.
• Website: Great site, easy to understand layout, clean colors and design, plenty of info on products, CBD and hemp, the industry and benefits of CBD
=> Visit the Official Website of NuLeaf Naturals for the Best Discount
#5. Joy Organics – Best Broad Spectrum
• Tincture is free of THC
• 4 flavors to choose
• Potency ranges from 225 to 1350mg
• All-natural blend
Want to get into CBD but afraid of the THC inside? Joy Organics for you. We know what it’s like. You don’t want to take the risk of a false positive on a drug test at work or school. Now, you don’t have to!
Although it is very unlikely to score positive on a drug test when using CBD oil, some folks just don’t want to risk it. That’s OK. Joy Organics has the potent CBD oil you dream of.
These are safe and organically sourced. They are potent, pure, and clean. They are tested using third-party labs and grown in Colorado. They are priced well, and you will love how it makes you feel.
They began humbly, as a simple retail shop in Colorado. Owner Joy Smith knew what her customers were going through, having experienced chronic pain and insomnia herself. She pushed onward to create a CBD experience her customers would come back to again and again.
And today, her hard work has paid off. Their business is successful online, plus as a brick-and-mortar operation in Illinois and Texas.
Joy and her husband Todd started the business in Colorado and have stuck with the same family values that garnered them success in the first place. The extraction process is sustainable and safe. Food grade ethanol is employed to bring out the terpenes, cannabinoids and other helpful parts of the hemp.
Their technology breaks down molecules of CBD into 25-60 nanometer particulates, which are so small customers absorb them faster and enjoy the CBD quicker.
Notable Highlights of Joy Organics:
• Hemp is sourced from Colorado, USA
• Extract is broad spectrum CBD blend
• Flavors include natural, summer lemon, tranquil mint, orange bliss
• Ingredients: for Tranquil Mint: Humulene, Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract Organic Peppermint Essential Oils, β-Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
• For Natural: phytocannabinoid rich hemp extract and organic extra virgin olive oil,
• For Summer Lemon: Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic MCT, Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract, β-Caryophyllene, Humulene, Myrcene.
• For Orange Bliss: Myrcene, Organic Orange Essential Oil, Humulene, Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract, β-Caryophyllene, Organic MCT
• Lab testing is performed by: Green Scientific Labs, PIXIS Labs, and Botanacor Services, plus Cloud Labs and PhytaTech Metrics and Solutions
• Shipping is free on all orders
• Returns: 30-day full refunds offered, no hassle/questions asked
• Website: Professionally designed, clean colors, informative website, could use a bit more info on CBD as a whole
=> Visit the Official Website of Joy Organics for the Best Discount
What to Know Before You Buy CBD Oil?
As you likely know, CBD oil is HUGELY popular nowadays. You can find it for sale anywhere. Brands are popping up every day promising results, quality and strength. But you must know that not all CBD is as good as it seems.
If you are ready to incorporate CBD into your daily healthcare routine, here are a few things to keep in mind:
• Where is this hemp coming from? Cannabis grown in the USA is not held to the same farming standards as cannabis grown overseas in Asia.
• What amount of THC is present? In the US, federal standards for CBD products’ THC content is .3%, meaning THE WHOLE JAR contains .3% or less. THC is the psychoactive component of cannabis that makes you “high”. Make sure you are fully aware of the amount of THC present in your CBD.
• Understand what Broad spectrum, full spectrum, and CBD isolate means. Full spectrum products have terpenes, cannabinoids, and other great hemp benefits. CBD isolate contains just CBD, nothing else. Broad spectrum products have cannabinoids and terpenes, but no THC. It matters because of how they interact with your body’s endocannabinoid system.
• Make sure you read over the ingredients label of the brand. Even if you’re only looking to buy oil, make sure you understand each of the ingredients so you’re not putting anything fake or dangerous into your body. This should also be done when considering other CBD products like topicals and gummies. Organic, all natural and responsibly sourced is the best way to go.
• Purchase your CBD from companies that engage in third party testing to ensure purity and potency. This helps you get an outsider look at what’s really in the CBD, so you can know if it’s what you want or something to avoid.
How Much CBD Do I Take?
It is very important that you take just enough CBD, not too much and not too little, so you can enjoy all it has to offer.
First, understand that everyone is different. Your body is not the same as the person next to you or the neighbor across the street.
So, the doses will vary from person to person. What might work for your friend could feel like nothing to you.
Taking more won’t guarantee better results. Taking a middle-range dose tends to create the best outcome.
If you’re just starting out with CBD, you are going to want to begin with a single dose each day of just 5mg. See how that makes you feel and increase the dose accordingly. (It’s recommended you do 5mg for a week and then up the dose after).
Take it slow and start out low- that’s how you can work up to the dose that really does the trick for you.
Every time you up the dose, stay with it for just a week before you increase the amount once more. Your body needs time to get used to the dosage.
If you are brand new to CBD, begin with a half dropper of FAB CBD 300mg. Take this dose once a day. That’s about 5mg.
Then after a week, see how you are feeling. If you think you’re going to need more oil, do a half dropper two times a day. This gets you about 10mg a day.
What CBD Can Help With?
CBD is now known as a natural method by which you can help alleviate various medical ailments. As a matter of fact, many people have begun integrating CBD into their wellness routines because it can help with insomnia, anxiety, pain, and achy muscles.
Although cannabis has been used for years as a natural method of pain relief, medicine professionals are just beginning to study its makeup and understand why it has so many awesome benefits.
CBD is short for cannabidiol, and you find it naturally in cannabis. It gives users the benefits of cannabis, but without the psychoactive repercussions that come about as part of ingesting THC. You won’t feel high when using CBD, and you may actually feel a sense of mental clarity.
However, we have to make it clear that it is NOT a cure. Do not take CBD with the idea that you will cure what ails you.
Instead, consider it a natural way of helping yourself get relief.
Some conditions people are helping using CBD include:
• Chronic Pain
• Skin conditions
• Sleep trouble
Let’s take a moment to talk, especially about chronic pain. Did you know that, according to a study performed by the CDC, 20.4% of adults in the United States experienced chronic pain and over 7% of adults had pain that limited their work or life activities?
This is caused by several different reasons. Injuries, either external or internal, are one reason, infection, degeneration of muscles or bones, or internal inflammation could be the culprit.
As a result, many folks went to their doctors and were unfortunately prescribed opioids. It is common knowledge that the United States has a real problem with opioid addiction. It is not the fault of the people taking it, either- they are simply following the expert advice of their doctor.
Yet, misuse can and does happen. It happens via the ingestion of illicit opioids as well as prescriptions.
The end result is that not only are these dangerous drugs making their way to the streets, but they are also creating a high dependence among those taking them. People have only two awful choices: Suffer with the pain or get addicted and possibly go down the path of a drug addict, doing anything for the next fix.
And even though opioids are strong, they can only cover the pain up so much. They don’t stop the root cause of the pain. This is why patients are left eating them day in and day out to simply feel relief.
As a result, the opioid crisis is running rampant in the USA. It is absolutely possible to overdose on opioids. According to the CDC, there were 67,367 drug overdose deaths in 2018. 46,802 of those were the result of opioids. “Synthetic opioids were the main culprit, with two out of three opioid involved overdose deaths involving synthetic opioids,” stated the CDC.
This started as a minor problem among some Americans in the 90’s, but is now a major crisis in the country. Thanks to CBD, people suffering from chronic pain have found a way out. CBD is a much safer and natural way of managing pain compared to opioids.
It was only recently legalized in 2014 by the federal government, and still must be studied closely to fully understand its benefits. Many folks are still skeptical about the use of CBD, but plenty of consumers have found relief in the plant, as evidenced by the many reviews you will read on the websites of products featured in this article.
Chronic pain can strike anyone at any time. It destroys your life. It puts a damper on what you can do. Even sedentary activities like video gaming, knitting or reading can be made unpleasant if your hands do not work thanks to chronic pain. After all, hands and the muscles in them are necessary to hold a controller, cast on stitches and hold a book in front of you.
Chronic pain may come about as a result of:
• Pain of the back or lower back
• Osteoarthritis of rheumatoid arthritis
• Nerve Pain
And that’s just the start of the list.
But thankfully, CBD can be used to manage pain safely, without the onset of adverse or unpleasant side effects. It may even be more effective than prescription drugs depending on the person.
Here are the benefits:
• CBD will not make you feel intoxicated or high
• CBD will not make you feel addicted
• The body does not develop a tolerance to CBD
• CBD does not act on nerve receptors directly. It lessens the chance of an impact on the body’s chemical balances.
CBD oil works with our body’s endocannabinoid system in a synergistic way. This means we have an easier time managing basic functions like sleep, pain, immune response and hunger by supplementing our endocannabinoid system with helpful plant-based cannabinoids.
Endocannabinoid System and CBD: What’s the Connection?
It was in the late 1980s and early 1990s that the endocannabinoid system first became known.
It is comprised of endocannabinoids, metabolic enzymes, and cannabinoid receptors that help regulate our basic body functions like:
• Immune system function
• Temperature regulation
• Motor control
When you take CBD as an oil or gummy, or use a cream topically, it works in tandem with the endocannabinoid system of your body by way of the receptors in the peripheral and central nervous systems as a means of regulating bodily function so the body can always be in homeostasis.
How to Use CBD Oil?
You can drop the oil into your mouth, mix it into your smoothies or drinks, take it as a capsule, use it as a cream, eat it as a gummy, or enjoy another edible. CBD oil is the most popular method of ingestion. You hold it under your tongue before you swallow it.
How you use your CBD depends on why you need it. For instance, an athlete with sore and achy muscles might use a CBD topical, while a person struggling with anxiety might eat some CBD gummies before they start their day.
Are There Any Side Effects of CBD Oil?
There are no major risks or side effects associated with CBD use. However, here are some side effects others have noted:
• Irritability or insomnia when stopping using CBD
• Low blood pressure
Conclusion : Which CBD Oil Company Should You Try?
Scientific findings and customer reviews have brought us to the understanding that CBD oil is effective and useful in helping to alleviate the symptoms of medical conditions both physical and mental.
Studies continuously show us that CBD is ideal for the alleviation of many symptoms, especially those associated with fibromyalgia, anxiety, autism, insomnia, depression, inflammation, and more.
Given that many people are leaning toward a natural life and healthy living, and that more and more people are realizing the dangers of addictive pharmaceutical drugs, it is no secret that CBD oil is becoming more and more popular. People need a natural and easy way to get relief, and the fact that you can order CBD oil and have it sent to your home makes it easy.
Scientists are continuing to learn more about the endocannabinoid system and how CBD oil works in synergy with that system. They are continuously discovering how it can help us maintain homeostasis in all areas of our body. By keeping ourselves level, we can enjoy clear minds, pain-free days, and overall do better at our daily tasks.
CBD oil is devoid of enough THC to make you high and has so few side effects that it is safe for nearly everyone. When starting out with CBD, make sure you take the time to look into the brand that interests you the most and verify what you are buying is high quality and worth your while. Be sure to read over third-party lab results, customer reviews and posts like ours to help shape your decision.
Last of all, make sure to start your new CBD dosing slow and low. Increase by 5mg each week if you feel you need it and stick with the new dose for 1 week to see how you feel. It’s great for any healthy lifestyle to include CBD oil, given that it mixes easy into smoothies and shakes.
If you plan on using CBD oil for chronic pain, talk to your doctor first. They can verify it will not interact with any current medication and can even help you with a good starting dose. The brands we featured here in this article are all great places to start. However, the top two winners of the race for being the best CBD oil according to us are FAB CBD and Cheef Botanicals.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Best CBD Oil article. We hope it was helpful to you- happy shopping and enjoy the relief.