Pune, India, July 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Market Research Future Has Published a Half-Cooked Research Report on the Global Veterinary CBD Market.
The Global Veterinary CBD Market is poised to register a CAGR of approx 129% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
This impressive CAGR is possible due to the increasing number of household pets, the rising demand for humane practices in livestock management, and the easing of restrictions governing the use of CBD products to treat various ailments.
The market for global veterinary CBD products is already very diverse with multiple channels of sale.
https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8138” data-reactid=”17″>Request Free Sample at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8138
CBD products are derived from two principle sources. Each source produces its own strain and strength of CBD-related products and independently rank within the legal framework of nations.
- Marijuana-Derived: Marijuana is prized for its potent THC production but is hampered by the lack of a supporting legal framework for manufacture and processing. This is changing rapidly with marijuana being legalized in countries such as Canada and South Africa and various states in the US. Many countries are moving toward legalization the growth and sale of marijuana and are, therefore, potential markets for CBD products in the foreseeable future.
- Hemp-Derived: Hemp has been traditionally valued for the strength of its fiber which is used in numerous industries. With the advent of CBD products and the laws restricting marijuana production, hemp is being used as a source of THC for the production of numerous CBD items. Though it has a weaker THC count than marijuana, hemp is legal throughout the world, resulting in the larger market share for the segment.
There is a vast array of veterinary CBD products available in the market.
- Food-Grade: Leading the market for global veterinary CBD products are food-grade items. This can be attributed to the increasing spending by pet owners. The US pet food market is expected to grow by 4.5% from 2018 to 2019, while the pet healthcare market is projected to reach USD 18.98 billion by 2019, growing by 4.8% from the previous year. The segment can be further divided into:
- Treats: Ideal for small doses and inducing calmness
- Chews: Best for animals that tend to gnaw
- Others: Items such as hemp capsules and hemp biscuits
- Therapeutic-Grade: Though the certification process for therapeutic products for animals is lengthy, the easing of restrictions on CBD products for medicinal purposes shall ensure that the segment registers the highest growth rate.
- Pet Supplements: CBD-infused pet supplements is a growing market increasing research on the beneficial effects of CBD in treating various mental and physiological pet afflictions.
- Pet CBD Oils: Used for a plethora of ailments
- Personal Care: These products focus on the mental health of animals, an area which has seen remarkable growth in recent years.
https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/veterinary-cbd-market-8138” data-reactid=”40″>Browse the market data and information spread across 111 pages with 80 data tables and 40 figures of the report “Veterinary CBD Market- Forecast 2019- 2025” in-depth alongside table of content (TOC) at: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/veterinary-cbd-market-8138
The growth of the global Veterinary CBD Market is directly impacted by the distribution channels. The distinguishable channels are:
Veterinary CBD Market is currently concentrated in North America but there is significant untapped potential in other regions due to the increasing number of pets with a corresponding rise in spending on pets.” data-reactid=”48″>The global Veterinary CBD Market is currently concentrated in North America but there is significant untapped potential in other regions due to the increasing number of pets with a corresponding rise in spending on pets.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Middle East
https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/8138” data-reactid=”54″>Make an Enquiry Before Buying this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/8138
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.