Out of all the CBD products on the market today, CBD gummies are the easiest and most fun way to get your daily intake of CBD.
In fact, one of the best things about CBD gummies is that there’s no worry about proper dosing, which means no fiddling around with droppers or worry about exact measurements.
CBD gummies are fast becoming a popular treatment for pain, anxiety, and sleep because they are delicious, portable, effective, and discreet.But, as with all other products in the CBD industry, there are CBD gummies out on the market today that are sub-par.Before going out to purchase CBD gummies, it’s vital to do your research and make sure the product you’re buying is of superior quality.In this article, we’ll review CBD gummies for pain, anxiety, and sleep as well as give you some much-needed information as to why and how CBD gummies rising in popularity among consumers.
How this CBD Gummies List Made:
In order to write this article, we first put together a long list of CBD brands out on the market today.Next, we researched each brand one by one by studying customer reviews, how the brand sourced its products, third-party lab test reports, and many others.In light of what we discovered, we slowly started eliminating brands from our list until we were left with a select few who met our strict criteria.Finally, we further scrutinized these brands until we were left with the top 3 brands in CBD that you will find listed further down in this article.
What We Looked For in CBD Gummies:
As we were cutting down our list of CBD brands, we looked at each brand and product for:
– Pain, anxiety, and insomnia relief. Above all else, we wanted to test how effective each brand was at reducing pain and anxiety, and alleviating insomnia.
– Hemp sources.
– The brand’s processing facilities and whether or not the company met strict FDA guidelines.
– Whether the brand uses full-spectrum, isolate extracts, or broad-spectrum CBD.
– Final THC levels in the products once they made it to store shelves.
– Whether or not the company had its products lab tested and whether those results were made available to customers.
– Dosage and usage instructions given to customers by the brand.
– Customer reviews and overall brand reputation.
– Did the brand offer authoritative information on CBD — what is CBD? How does it work? Benefits?
In further examining these parameters, we narrowed our extensive list down to these select brands:
Fab CBD was first founded by Josh Delaney in 2017. The company’s mission is to craft a quality, dependable line of CBD products suitable for anyone from all walks of life.Delaney and staff have years of experience in the healthcare, nutrition, and fitness industries. Because of this, all of Fab’s products are formulated according to the company’s highest standards.Currently, Fab produces CBD oils in various strengths, a topical cream, CBD gummies, and a new line of hemp superfoods.Their CBD oil was also mentioned as #1 best CBD oil at observer.All of Fab’s products are crafted from the finest organic Colorado-grown hemp, which is then turned into high-quality extract using a solvent-free CO2 extraction method.This process results in a clean extract that’s loaded with terpenes and essential cannabinoids that cause hemp to have huge health benefits.
Fab is far superior as the best CBD gummies for pain, anxiety, and sleep in many ways:
• Variety: Fab CBD gives its customers a lot of variety when it comes to helping them treat their pain, anxiety, and sleep issues. The company offers oils of various strengths, CBD gummies, a topical cream, and other products. The CBD gummies are a great way to treat pain, anxiety, and sleep issues as they provide long-lasting effects from just a single dose.
• Organic hemp that’s also full-spectrum: Fab uses organic hemp that is grown in Colorado as the extract base for all of its products. All of the company’s hemp is cultivated using state-of-the-art growing, extraction, and cloning equipment and methods in order to ensure that all raw materials and finished products are of the highest possible quality.
• Third-party lab testing: Every single one of Fab’s products are third-party lab tested by ProVerde Laboratories. The company also makes all of those reports readily available to customers on its website.
• 30-day money-back guarantee: Fab gives all of its customers a 30-day, money-back guarantee on all of its products. This is what makes Fab the best choice for customers who are buying and trying CBD for the first time.
• Top-rated CBD gummies.
• Phenomenal customer service.
• Flavorful oils in a variety of strengths and flavors (300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and a new 2400mg).
• Vegan superfood choices.
• Free shipping on orders over $89.
• Quick and efficient shipping.
• No shipping to Canada or the UK.
• No auto-ship or subscription services available to regular customers.
2. Charlotte’s Web CBD Gummies
Charlotte’s Web was founded by the Stanley Brothers — Joel, Jesse, Jon, Jared, Josh, and Austin — in Colorado in 2013.The brothers developed the genetics for the non-psychoactive hemp plant, Charlotte’s Web in 2012.The company offers a number of products including gummies, oils, capsules, and topicals.
• Global Recognition: The company gained global recognition in 2013 when a story featuring their products was run in Dr. Sanjay Gupta’s CNN Documentary WEED, The View, 60 Minutes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and others.
• Subscription Program: The company offers steady customers a subscription option as well as a Charlotte’s Web Love Reward program that enables customers to earn reward points for store credits.
• Test Results: All of the company’s product test results are available on its website.
• Different gummy varieties including blends such as Recovery, Sleep, and Calm.
• All gummies contain 10mg of full-spectrum CBD, and there are 60 gummies per package.
• Other products such as pet chews, oils, capsules, topicals, and isolates are available.
• Products tend to be on the expensive side.
• Oil strengths are limited to 50mg and 60mg.
• Slower shipping times.
Joy Organics was founded by mother, grandmother, and humanitarian, Joy Smith. Smith used CBD to help her through sleep issues and other health problems.Currently, the company is run by Joy, her husband, Todd, and their son, Gerrid in Austin, Texas.Joy Organics crafts and sells a variety of CBD products including oils, soft-gel caps, topical salves, gummies, pet products, a hemp-infused energy drink, and a hemp-infused face mask.
• Locally sourced hemp: The company sources its CBD from CBD-rich hemp strains that it grows itself.
• Zero THC: Joy Organics removes all of the THC, wax, chlorophyll, and plant pigments from its products by separating and purifying all of its extracts.
• Zero THC. Joy Organic’s products are nice for those wanting a CBD product that is completely devoid of THC.
• The company tests all of its products through third-party lab testing. Customers can obtain these results by using the product’s QR code on the packaging and entering it into Joy Organic’s website.
• Each gummy contains 20mg of broad-spectrum CBD.
• All gummies are gluten-free, vegan, and THC-free.
• Joy Organics offers free shipping.
• Only 15 gummies come in a jar.
• Products are broad-spectrum and not full-spectrum.
• Tinctures only go up to 1500mg.
What to Consider Before Buying CBD Gummies
It’s best to remember that not all CBD brands were created equal.If you do plan to start a CBD gummy regimen, please keep in mind:
– How much THC is in a product. By law, all CBD products sold in the United States must contain less than 0.3% THC. Always go with companies that follow this law.
– Where the hemp is sourced. Hemp and cannabis that is grown and cultivated in Europe and Asia doesn’t have to abide by the same standards as hemp that is grown in the United States.
– Whether a brand sells full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, or CBD isolate. Full-spectrum products are, by far, the most beneficial because they offer a wealth of terpenes, cannabinoids, and other hemp components that are more beneficial because of the way they interact with the body’s own endocannabinoid system. This is also called the entourage effect.
– Third-party lab testing. All CBD products should be third-party lab tested, and those results should be made readily available to the consumer by the company. These results will enable you to know just exactly what will be entering your body systems.
– Any other ingredients that may be used in products. Some tinctures, cosmetics, and edibles can also have flavoring agents, preservatives, and other not so great ingredients in them. Always go with products that are crafted using all-natural, organic, non-GMO ingredients.
– Potency. Gummy doses vary widely across CBD companies.
What is the Proper Dosage of CBD Gummies?
As with any supplement or medication, it’s vital that you properly dose CBD.With that said, even though proper dosing is important, it should be stated that everyone’s body is different. Therefore, a dose that’s right for you might not be right for someone else.Interestingly, CBD works best in a medium dose, as high doses and low doses will not have you feeling as many benefits.As a general rule, when it comes to CBD, low and slow is the best way to go.Begin by taking 5mg of CBD daily for a week, then gradually increasing the dose as needed. If you increase your dose, keep it at that dose for a week before increasing again.Even though it isn’t possible to overdose on CBD, your body needs about a week to adjust to the new dose.Luckily, with CBD gummies, you will not have to worry so much about dosing as you do with CBD oils.You will receive a great number of CBD’s benefits from simply taking a single one of Fab’s vegan CBD chews per day.Just one chew contains 25mg of CBD. Even though that may seem low, CBD gummies are one of the best ways to take CBD because the absorption of CBD is slower than if you were to take a sublingual oil.And since the absorption rate is slower, you might feel a better kind of relief from pain, anxiety, and sleep issues than with other forms of CBD.
Are CBD Gummies Legal to Buy Online?
Buying CBD is legal throughout the United States as long as it has been crafted from non-intoxicating hemp with less than 0.3% THC.Since hemp has lower amounts of THC in it, you will not feel a euphoric high from taking full-spectrum CBD products.Cannabis varieties that have greater than 0.3% THC are illegal in the United States per federal law.
Summing it Up: Why CBD Gummies are Great for Pain, Anxiety, and Sleep
If you struggle with pain, anxiety, or sleep issues, then taking CBD gummies may be a way to achieve effective, fast relief from your all of the uncomfortable symptoms associated with these issues.CBD gummies are a great alternative to the negative side-effects and possible addiction that comes with prescription painkillers.Much like that of prescription painkillers, regularly taking ibuprofen and acetaminophen for extended periods of time can cause harm to your body.CBD gummies are a safe, non-toxic, and natural way to quell anxiety, alleviate pain, and help you gain a sound, restful night’s sleep.Regardless of where your pain originates from, or how extreme your anxiety or sleep issues are, beginning a CBD gummy regimen is the best first step in feeling better.Remember to purchase CBD gummies that are full- or broad-spectrum and that are created using organic hemp that is grown and cultivated in the United States. Finally, it’s best to make certain that the company you purchase gummies from has its products tested by a third-party laboratory.Fab’s CBD Chews are THC-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, fruit flavored, and offer a slow and steady release of CBD that’s great for individuals who need extended and long-lasting relief from pain, anxiety, and sleep issues.