Editors Note: This is a guest post.
CBD is a nonintoxicating cannabinoid found in cannabis and hemp. This is how the Merriam-Webster dictionary defines CBD.
Nathan Seppa claims that more than a dozen medical trials in the past decade have shown that treatments containing THC (and some that combine THC with another derivative called cannabidiol, or CBD) not only ease pain in MS patients but also alleviate other problems associated with the disease.
CBD and its containing products are getting more and more trendy and popular day by day, year by year. It is one of the most quickly rising businesses in the world nowadays. Expressions like the best full-spectrum CBD oil or CBD isolates are not unknown to the consumers. In the last few years, there is a rising interest in CBD in the fitness industry due to the multiple health benefits that CBD presents. For example, CBD boosts the body’s natural response resisting attack by the antibodies that accumulate as inflammation. It helps injuries to cure easier and in less time.
These and other CBD benefits have created and still create some trends that dominate the CBD market.
- Cannabis brands create more narrow specialized lines of products for sleep, pain or energy. Every day new goods and new areas of influence are covered by the creation of new brands of products containing CBD.
- Customers are not hesitating anymore. Most of them are aware of the effects of CBD and are open to consuming new varieties and new brands of the products. New offers are quickly adapted and widely used by thousands of consumers. CBD is no more a synonym for marihuana. it is not dangerous anymore.
- Micro-dosing is the latest model of consuming CBD. Many consumers claim that this is the best way to get all the benefits of CBD. Micro-dosing means spreading the daily dose into several smaller parts and taking them during the whole day. This method has become very popular recently. The consumers who are micro-dose fans enjoy tinctures and CBD oils. Probably it is because they find it easier to measure these products into different dosages.
Trusted Distributing Channels
- The fallacies that some distributing companies have created about CBD is a miracle for some severe illnesses caused uncertainty about the truthfulness of this substance and about the distribution channels. Nevertheless, in the last few years, many channels managed to erase this negative perception about the distributing companies by hard and responsible work.
Now You Have a Choice
- When the first CBD containing products appeared in the market the issue was to find and buy them. Consumers had very little choice and their aim was to buy whatever they got. Meanwhile, now the present market offers you a big choice not only of products but also of brands and distributors. People pay attention to what they buy and they have the opportunity to decide what to buy and how much to spend.
- This is the general market trend and is essential for the CBD market growth. Easy purchasing, new formats and forms, new shop locations, and especially home delivery made consumerism consistent and desirable. People want to be comfortable. A convenient lifestyle admires everyone. Any brand that has and offers these services wins.
CBD’s huge growth on social media is evident. It appeared from nowhere with little evident potential and in one year became one of the world’s most profitable and prospective markets still with higher predictions for the future. The legalization of CBD in many countries and some states made the growth of this market quicker and more globalized. Both the European market and American markets have seen incredible growth.
According to analysis from market intelligence firm Brightfield Group the company recently predicted 400% growth in the European CBD market from 2018 to 2023, a massive rise in a short five-year span. It looks as if the CBD boom may be set to go global.
The entrance of CBD containing products into the sport made a crucial change in the CBD market worldwide. The use of many medical drugs has caused problems for lots of athletes, meanwhile CBD being a psychoactive-free product never showed any dosage of marijuana in the sportsmen’s tests. This was a good advertisement for CBD.
The future for CBD is bright, predictions for the market are only positive. Nevertheless before using any product containing this substance it is always a good idea to consult a specialist in order to avoid undesirable results.